You’re at home now more than ever and are probably noticing the state of your lawn more than ever too. We are still open and making our clients’ lawns look as beautiful as ever while being socially responsible during these uncharted times.
Lawn Dog values the safety of our employees and customers above all else. We have been staying up to date with CDC guidelines and have made sure that we are operating in the safest way possible and with appropriate Social Distancing. In addition to our sanitization measures and increased handwashing, we implemented the following changes last week:
- Our office is currently closed to the public (including clients, mail carriers, and delivery drivers) – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Our staff is also committing to social distancing with the public even outside of work. Any safety mesasures taken at Lawn Dog also must be done at home.
- We will (and we must) stay 6′ apart from each other at all times.
- We will also stay 6′ away from all other persons outside of Lawn Dog that you come in contact with such as clients, people at the grocery store, etc.
- Most importantly – if anyone is exhibiting any symptoms or has been around anyone else that has – they absolutely must stay home and quarantined
Social Distancing does not have to mean that you put all of your beautiful lawn dreams on hold. Here at Lawn Dog, we are proud to offer a full range of online estimating and virtual lawn consultation options. We have been offering these options for years and are grateful to be able to continue to do so throughout this time of Social Distancing. You’ll get the same high-quality experience you’d expect from our team!
Most lawn estimates can be completed via a simple phone call. We’ll ask about your concerns and what you’ve done for your lawn in the past and make a suggestion on service based on those. From there, an estimate will be generated and we can go from there! In more complex cases, a video call (and possibly photos) can be utilized to point out any specific concerns that you may have to make sure that we’re both on the same page.
To ease the burden during these difficult times, we do still have our lawn care offers going on for 50% Off your first application when you sign up and complete one of our lawn care programs*. We’re also offering your first mosquito control application for $40 when you sign up and complete the mosquito control program*.
We are doing all that we can to make sure that our clients and potential clients are still served in the best and most responsible ways possible. We are a local lawn care company and we care about our community. If you have any questions during this time, don’t hesitate to ask.
*Terms & Conditions Apply