Yellow Patch Turfgrass Disease
Cool weather diseases (45-60 F)
When will it appear?
- Spring or fall
- Cool temperatures (40-65F)
- Moist conditions
- Creeping bentgrass and bluegrass are most susceptible
- Fescues and ryegrass are less susceptible
- Patches or rings of yellow or tan grass with sunken
- Large patches may have healthy green grass in the
- Patches appear in the same location each year
- Yellow leaves turning tan
- Mottled, grayish-tan lesions may be present
Can you see the fungus?