Lawn Dog Lawn Care
Learn Why You Should Choose Us
Why Choose Us?
Lawn Dog Lawn Care Protects Your Lawn From:
Bare Spots, Pests, & more!
The Core Values
- Everything we do from beginning to end in our process is people, client, and employee driven. We strive to create a frictionless experience in all aspects of our service.
- Instead of only being words on a wall, our Core Values are also a filter through which we make all of our decisions. Our 4 Core Values are quality, Accommodation, Relationships, and Profitability.
- We firmly believe that if you know what you stand for, you already know what to do.
- We not only care about our company, our people, and our clients but also our community. We are proud to be Business Partners with Edwardsville Neighbors, sponsors of events through Found a Hound Rescue, volunteers with Green Care for Troops, and leaders at our home church, Enjoy Church, as well as various other organizations.
- The first thing we look for when hiring for our team is attitude and core values. If your core values don’t align with ours as a company then you’re not a good fit. This allows for us to provide the consistent level of customer service that we expect across the board.
- This is a highly skilled career path and skills can be trained, that’s why we hire for attitude and train for skill.
- We can honestly say that we are proud to have each and every member in our company on our team!
- We not only care about our people as employees but as human beings too. We value their families and try to be involved in their lives as much as possible. When you have full family buy in to your company, that’s when an employee will be successful.
- We also provide other opportunities such as Leadership Development, Insurance and Mortgage education, and much more. We want to invest in our people in more ways than just professionally but don’t believe us, ask them!
- We have a dedicated Routing supervisor, Kylie, who in addition to your Account Manager is a dedicated point of contact for all questions about your home. Kylie’s job is ensuring that we get to your home when we said we would, at the right times of the year to ensure that the pest program we have for you is a success!
- Our Supply Chain Manager is the dedicated person ensuring quality of product and finding new innovative products all while using IPM.
- We have a full time Office Manager that is the pleasant voice that you’ll hear when you call our office, she is available to answer any questions you may have. If she doesn’t know the answer off the top of her head, she will get you in contact with someone who does.
- Our company wide commitment to the industry allows us to constantly be trained and learn best-practices from other companies similar to ours from coast-to-coast.
- Our crew members are career-minded individuals who don’t just see this as a job. They are constantly being trained by both ourselves and through industry specific courses.
- We operate as one team. Of course, each person has a crew that they normally work on but once a month we all come together for our monthly breakfast meeting. This allows us to share ideas, Standard Operating Procedures, and more.
- This sets us apart because it ensures that we all act on consistent standards and that no matter which team member you are working with you will have a great experience every single time.
- We pride ourselves on exceptional, timely communication via email, text, or telephone – if you leave us a message or email, we will return it promptly.
- The thing we hear most from clients working with service companies is that lack of communication from other companies, this is one pain point that we will be happy to help you avoid with our frequent updates.
- We have clients that have done business with us for over ten years – representing our commitment to taking care of our clients and their loyalty in return. These clients, along with many others, will gladly give us a personal reference based on their experiences.
- We offer one level of high quality work to all of our clients and will do what we say we will do, when we said we would do it, the way we said we would do it.
- This alongside with our attention to detail means that what we tell you we will do are the results you will receive.
Lawn Dog Lawn Care Services
Lawn Care Program
Find the program to help your lawn become healthy and lush.
Aeration & Seeding
Give your bare lawn a new lush, green, & healthy look!
Soil pH Testing
Add nutrients to your lawn and soil to improve growth.